Today’s podcast will highlight my favorite project management software.
There are several very good project management software choices such as Trello, Asana, and Teamwork. These systems work well by helping you manage communication, tasks, and projects with team members and clients all over the world.
However, I was missing the ability to see design elements in my projects. I found that missing piece in invisionapp.com. This software tool has made my life soo much easier. It is easy to use and quite affordable.
Some of my favorite tools in Invisionapp.com:
- Preview the prototypes we are working on
- Our static screens become clickable and interactive
- See multiple comments on each task or design and use them to continually edit and create until the desired product is achieved
- View multiple designs at one time
Since it is essential that I outsource multiple components of my business, I must find the services that fit my business and help me be more productive. Here are some tips for finding outsourced services for your business.
Casey’s Bonus Tip For Selecting An Outsourcing Partner:
- When searching for outsourcing services, ALWAYS ask what project management system they use. If they don’t use one, steer clear.
- Make sure they speak very good English or your first language. You will need to be able to communicate with them often and in great detail. If you cannot understand each other well, time is wasted.
- Find a direct freelancer. You will likely receive better service from a direct freelancer than from a company that may simply turnaround and outsource your work as well.
Stay tuned for my new Youtube Video course that will include a livestreaming module AND a brand new software system coming soon!
If you liked this post, please pin me below!